NHKWVA April 2017 Meeting Notice
The next meeting of the Chapter will be held on the second Saturday in April,the 8th, at 2pm at the Sweeney American Legion Post 251 Maple Street, Manchester. Come a little early for socializing and refreshments. Members of the Board of Directors are requested to meet at 1 pm.
- Minutes of the previous meeting
- Treasurer’s report
- Formalize the meeting place for the June meeting. Veterans Cemetery, Veterans Home, Sweeney Post or other.
- Formalize the July “Rose of Sharon” Drive, July 22nd or July 29th Market Baskets in Nashua and Bedford or other places.
- Establish a slate of officers for the 2017-2018 year. According to the bylaws the Commander, Sr. Vice Commander and the Jr. Vice Commander are limited to 2 one year terms consecutively. So far each has served the two terms and is ineligible to serve another. Also the Secretary, Treasurer plus at least 2 Directors have to be elected or reelected.
- In the past the Chapter has discussed the possibility of a name change and this topic will again be discussed. If a recommendation(s) is made the final vote will have to take place at the June, or a later, meeting for this would constitute a bylaws change and all members have to be notified in advance.
- Any other business to come before the members.
As of this date only 28 of our members have submitted their 2017 Chapter dues. Those who have paid have received the small white 2017 membership card. The dues are only $10 and can be paid by cash or check, made out to NHKWVA, and mailed to NHKWVA, 177 Pako Ave., Keene, NH 03431. The dues along with the Rose of Sharon Drive makes up the majority of the Chapter’s income.
There are still 8 members who are inactive with the National Organization. Consider renewing your membership by submitting your National Dues of $25 to them. If this is a financial burden, notify me and a way will be found to keep your membership.
Refreshments are needed. Donations of these would be appreciated by calling Conrad at 603-352-5369 or firstname.lastname@example.org .
Remember: April 8th at 2 pm.